2 WIRE INTERCOM SYSTEM DT47
USER MANUAL DT47M
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, and keep it well.
1. Parts and Functions
Digital TFT LCD ScreenUNLOCK ButtonTALK/MON ButtonMicrophoneConnection PortSpeakerMounting HookMounting Hook1 2
Display the visitors' image
Press to release the door
Press to communicate hands free with visitor
Press to view the outdoor condition in standby mode
Receive voice from the user
Use to hang up the monitor
Send out vioce from the visitor
2. Monitor Mounting
1. Use the screws to fix the Mounting Bracket on the mounting box.(fitting accesories includes a Bracket (Two pieces of 4X25 screws are needed for fastening the Mounting Bracket), Special 2 wire connectors to connect with Monitor)
2. Wire the system correctly(see the later connection chapter) then hang the Monitor on the Mounting Bracket firmly.
3. Main Menu
Touch the screen anywhere on monitor in standby mode, the main menu page will be shown as follows:
4. Basic Door Release Operation
1. Press CALL button on outdoor station, the
Monitor rings, at the same time, the screen
displays the visitors' image.
2. Press TALK/MON Button on monitor or
touch icon on screen, you can communicate
hands free with the visitor for 90 seconds.After
finishing communication,press TALK/MON button again or touch icon to
end the communication. If nobody answers the phone, the screen will be turned off
automatically after 30 seconds.
3. During talking state, Press UNLOCK Button or touch icon to open the door
for the visitor.(if two locks are connected to door camera,touch unlock 2nd
icon to release the second lock )
4. When the monitor is in standby mode, press TALK/MON Button(or touch
Monitor item on main menu page), The screen can display the view of outside.
Or touch Manual Monitor icon on main menu to get into the door camera
switching mode, if multi door stations are installed, you can press the door 1/2/3/4
to monitor the door station or CCTV camera you want.press Home icon to exit
and enter main menu page.
Note: if the system connect 2 wire camera CAM-1 00:30
via camera controller, press the camera
1/2/3/4 to monitor the camera you want.
press Home icon to exit and enter main
[ 00 ] Jim. Zhang[ 01 ] Calo. Liu[ 02 ] Jacko. Zhang[ 03 ] Philips. Chen[ 04 ] Hebe. Zhang[ 05 ] Tony. Li
2. Inner Call: If multi slave monitors are installed in the same apartment, select Inner Call, all the other Monitors will ring at the same time, whichever Monitor answers the call, conversation is started.and the other monitors will stop ringing at the same time.
3. Direct Dial Guard unit: A Monitor can be assigned as Guard Unit Monitor; when the Guard Unit Monitor answers the call, conversation with the guard person is started..
6. Picture Memory
Note: the picture memory function will be activated only when the system connect SC6M module, otherwise, this function is unvalid in normal. For more information, please refer to SC6M user instruction in detail.
Both Auto-Recording and Manual-Recording are available.and Auto-Recording is default. If receive a call , after 3s, the monitor will record one picture for each calling automatically. Or you can touch Capture icon to record the visitor's image manually when the monitor is in monitoring or calling.
5. Intercom Function
1. Intercom by namelist: User in one apartment can call other apartments in the system. Touch Intercom item on main menu page , then touch Intercom by Namelist icon (the namelist will be created automatically by the system). Select a name on the screen then touch Dial Number icon to call.Press / icon to enter last/next name list page. (Touch Dial Number icon again to redial)
8. Basic Setup Instructions
Ring Tone Settings
Touch User Setup item on main menu page to enter setup page.Touch Door Station Call Tone, Inercom Call Tone or DoorBell Tone item, There are 12 pieces ring tones can be selected.touch a ring tone you want, then touch icon to save the setting and exit.(touch icon to cancel the setting and return last page.
Door Station Call Tone:set the ring tone calling from outdoor station.
Intercom Tone:set the ring tone calling from other apartments.
DoorBell tone:set the ring tone calling from door bell.
7. Staircase Light
Note: the staircase light function will be activated only when the system connect light via SC6M module, otherwise, this function is unvalid in normal. For more information, please refer to SC6M user instruction in detail.
On main menu page or in monitoring,touch Light icon to open the staircase light, the staircase light will be turned off automatically.
Touch Memory Playback icon on main menu, the recorded pictures will be played on full screen, please note that the recorded pictures can not be deleted on monitor directly.
Date and Time set
Monitor Time settig
Touch User Setup item on main menu page to enter setup page, then touch Clock item, input digitals by pressing the digital keypad. Y->Year, M->month, D->Date, W->week, H->Hour, M->Minute, S->Second.
Press icon to cancel the setting location,and press icon to save. Settings will be performed immediately, press icon to return last page .
Note: the date and time setting is valid only when the system connect SC6M module.
Touch User Setup item on main menu page to enter setup page, then touch Monitor Time icon to enter monitor time setting page.
Input digitals by pressing the digital keypad, setting range is 6~600. press icon to cancel the setting location,and press icon to save. Settings will be performed immediately, press icon to return last page .
Ring Volume and Night Ring Volume Setting
You can set a ring volume for day time and night time individually, 6:00 AM~18:00 PM is the day time and 18:00 PM~6:00 AM is the night time by default,if you don't want to be disturbed at night,you can set the night ring volume to 0.
Touch User Setup item on main menu page to enter setup page,then touch Ring Volume or Night Ring Volume item. then touch / icon to increase / decrease the value; After finish, touch icon to save and exit.(touch icon to cancel the setting and return last page)
Y---- M-- D--
Restore to Default
The restore to default function allows the user to recover the settings to factory setting.Note that the restore to default operation will not change the setting and datas.
Enter main menu page,then touch User Setup icon to enter the setting page, press Restore to default item, the default settings will be loaded. press Home icon to return to home screen page.
Screen and Volume Adjustment
During monitoring or talking state, touch Adjust icon,the Adjust page will be displayed.
1. The Scene mode selection: Total 4 screen modes can be selected in sequence: Normal, User, Soft and Bright. Whenever you modify Brightness or colour, Scene item will be set to User mode automatically.
2. The Brightness item is for the image quality setting, adjust the value to get the best image you like.
3. The Talk Volume item is for talking volume adjustment.
4. Note that all the modifications will be performed immediately after the operation. Touch icon to exit the adjust page.
9. Monitor Parameter Setting
1.Touch icon on main menu page.
2.Touch UNLOCK button and hold for 2s.
3.A digital keypad will be shown.
How to enter the installation setting page
Local addr: 09.00
Unlock timing: 03
A Monitor can be assigned as Guard Unit Monitor; when the Guard Unit Monitor answers the call, conversation with the guard person is started..
The code number of 8004 is used to set the monitor as a guard unit monitor and 8005 is used to cancel this function.
How to set the monitor as a Guard Monitor
How to set the slave monitor address
Maximum 4 monitors can be connected in one apartment,one master monitor together with 3 slave monitors, so you should set the address correctly.(note:must have one monitor to be set as master monitor)
The code of 8000 is used to set the master monitor.
The code of 8001 is used to set the first slave monitor .
The code of 8002 is used to set the second slave monitor .
The code of 8003 is used to set the third slave monitor .
Note:touch button to cancel the input,touch to save the settings.
How to set the monitor panel on
In default mode,when receive a calling,the master and slave monitors will ring at the same time,and just the master monitor can display the image while the slave monitors can not.But the settings can be changed,you can set the master monitor and all the slave monitors to panel on at the same time when receiving a call, just input the code number of 8006 on each slave monitor.
Press call button on door stationWhen reveiving calling,all monitors can display the image at the same timeMaster monitor#1st slave monitor#2nd slave monitor#3rd slave monitor
The system offers two methods of date and time.
The code number of 8008 is used to set the date format as month/date/year
The code number of 8009 is used to set the date format as date/month/year
The code number of 8012 is used to set the time format as 12 hour system
The code number of 8013 is used to set the time format as 24 hour system
How to set date and time format
The unlock time can be changed by yourself at any time.it can be set from 1 to 9 seconds.
The code number from 8021 to 8029 are used to set the unlock time to 1~ 9 seconds.
How to set the unlock parameter
There are two unlock modes: 1.power-on- to-unlock type:unlock mode=0(by default)
The code number of 8010 is used to set the unlock mode to 0
The code number of 8011 is used to set the unlock mode to 1
How to set the user code for the monitor
Each monitor should be assigned an address in the system, total 32 addresses can be configured, the code number of 8200 to 8231 is used to controlled the address of 00 to 31. Please refer to the following table.
●●Power supply for indoor monitor: DC 24V
●●Power consumption: Standby 28.3mA; Working 302mA
●●Monitor screen: 7 Inch digital color LCD
●●Display Resolutions: 800*3(R, G, B) x 480 pixels
●●Video signal: 1Vp-p, 75Ω, CCIR standard
●●Wiring: 2 wires, non-polarity
1) All components should be protected from violence vibration. And not allow to be impacted, knocked and dropped.
2) Please do the cleanness with soft cotton cloth, please do not use the organic
impregnant or chemical clean agent. If necessary, please use a little pure water or dilute soap water to clean the dust.
3) Image distortion may occur if the video monitor is mounted too close to magnetic field e. g. Microwaves, TV, computer etc.
4) Please keep away the monitor from wet, high temperature, dust, caustic and oxidation gas in order to avoid any unpredictable damage.
5) Must use the right adaptor which is supplied by the manufacturer or approved
by the manufacturer.
6) Pay attention to the high voltage inside the products, please refer service only to a trained and qualified professional.
The design and specifications can be changed without notice to the user. Right to interpret and copyright of this manual are preserved.